Our Free Program Provides a Hand Up
Discover how 12 weeks with CWJC can transform your life.
No matter where you are in life, Christian Women’s Job Corps (CWJC) will support you personally and professionally to help you connect with a meaningful career and embrace your full potential. We enhance and elevate our students’ technology, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills through a broad range of practical, technical, and insightful lessons.
12-weeks | Tuesdays through Thursdays
Our tuition-free*, 12-week day or evening classes offer compassionate support and workplace skills training framed by faith-based guidance.
With each class, we strive to empower our students with relevant skills and the personal confidence necessary for advancement in the workplace and success in life.
- Computer - Explore Microsoft Office 365 Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Communication - Improve both written and verbal skills
- Leadership - Grow confident as a leader using John Maxwell's Leadership Roundtable program
- Soft skills - Learn team-building, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Job Readiness - Practice resume writing and interview skills, including mock interviews
- Keyboarding - Improve typing skills, as needed (Daytime classes only)
- Boundaries – Explore the book, Guardrails by Andy Stanley
- Money Management- Learn from Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University program
- Bible - Increase general bible knowledge
- In-depth knowledge, including how to study the Bible independently (Daytime classes only)
Several times throughout the year, we offer advanced specialty classes such as QuickBooks, Conversational Spanish, and a one-day basic computer class.
Check back here for updates!
Our classes are always free of charge.
All we ask is that you attend them with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
Help CWJC change more lives
Since 2005, 400 women have graduated from our life-changing programs, transforming their lives and the lives of their families.
Give now to help CWJC change more lives. Through the generous support of our donors, our classes are offered tuition-free and include materials, job skills instruction, one-on-one mentoring, Bible study, empathetic support, and much more.